- Product Format:
- Affinity Purified, Liquid
- Buffer: 30mM Triethanolamine-HCl, pH 7.6 containing 1mM MgCl2, 0.1mM ZnCl2 and 3M NaCl
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8C.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alkaline phosphatase, placental-like
- Calf Intestine
- Specific Activity: 2,700 U/mg protein
- 99.8% pure (HPLC). Calf intestine mucosa is extracted followed by Immunoaffinity chromatography
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Alppl2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Alppl2.
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Printable datasheet for OOMA00044
- Tips Information: