Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Good Friday - April 19, 2019.
Please go here for more info.
- Kit Component:
- 1. Normal rabbit serum blocking reagent: 12 ml, for the block of tissue sections.
2. Biotinylated Secondary Antibody (Rabbit Anti-goat IgG):
12ml (10ug/ml). Affinity purified antibody, labeled with “long-arm” biotin
(Biotinamidohexanoic acid N-hydroxysuccinimide ester, CAS#
3. SABC-AP (Alkaline Phosphatase conjugated streptavidin): 12ml
(20ug/ml). Manufactured by Aviva’s proprietary method, the complex
is very stable and offers superior amplification of the antigen signals..
4. BCIP/NBT Chromogenic agent (20×): 1ml.
5. Water soluble sealing reagent: 12 ml.
6. Neutral nuclear fast red: 12 ml.
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Printable datasheet for OKBB00083
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- 4C for one year. Avoid freezing.
- Notes: Goat IgG refers to the animal origin of the primary antibody, not the origin of the specimen. This kit must be used on primary antibodies from goat.
- Tips Information: