Aldehyde dehydrogenase, cytosolic 2 Recombinant Protein (Short-eared elephant shrew) (OPCA225428)
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Short-eared elephant shrew|
|Host||E. coli, yeast, insect, or mammalian cell can be selected above to determine price.|
|Additional Information||For Research Use Only.
Sterile filtering available upon request.
Low endotoxin available upon request.
|Reconstitution and Storage||The shelf life is related to many factors, storage state, buffer ingredients, storage temperature and the stability of the protein itself. Generally, the shelf life of liquid form is 6 months at -20C/-80C. The shelf life of lyophilized form is 12 months at -20C/-80C. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4C for up to one week.|
|Purity||Greater than 85% as determined by SDS-PAGE.|
|Storage Buffer||Tris-based buffer,50% glycerol|
|Tag||This protein may contain a N-terminal tag or C-terminal tag based on protein stability requirements.|
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for OPCA225428|
|Protein Name||Aldehyde dehydrogenase, cytosolic 2|
|Protein Size (# AA)||240|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review