- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- PREDICTED: Columba livia albumin
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- PREDICTED: serum albumin
- Sample Type:
- serum, plasma
- < 0.55 ug/mL
- Kit Range:
- 2.19 ug/mL - 140 ug/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay: CV% < 8% (n = 20).Inter-assay: CV% < 10% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- 2.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology ALB ELISA Kit (Pigeon) (OKCA00370) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for pigeon ALB has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for pigeon ALB is added, incubated and then followed by washing. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP producing a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample pigeon ALB captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-ALB Microplate||96 Well (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|ALB Standard (Lyophilized)||2 x 140 ug|
|100X ALB Detection Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X HRP-Avidin||1 x 120 uL|
|Detection Antibody Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|HRP-Avidin Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 50 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ALB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ALB.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of pigeon Alb. No significant cross-reactivity or interference between pigeon Alb and analogues was observed.
Note: Limited by current skills and knowledge, it is impossible for us to complete the cross-reactivity detection between pigeon Alb and all the analogues, therefore, cross reaction may still exist.