- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Alb ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH03992) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Alb has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Alb is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Alb captured in the well.
- Kit Range:
- 78 - 5000pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: <5.8% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: <8.4% (n = 20)
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Alb Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|Alb Lyophilized Standard||2 x 2 ng|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Alb Biotinylated Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|HRP Avidin Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue homogenates, Cell culture supernates, Other biological fluids
- 29.6 pg/mL
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Natural and recombinant Mouse Serum albumin
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Alb1, Alb-1, Serum albumin
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- serum albumin
- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes albumin, an abundant plasma protein essential for maintaining oncotic pressure that functions as a carrier protein for various molecules such as steriods and fatty acids in blood. This gene is primarily expressed in liver where the encoded protein undergoes proteolytic processing before secretion into the plasma.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- 69 kDa
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ALB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ALB.