- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Additional Information:
- Background Info: Detects ~ 38kDa. Can run up to 45kDa on SDS Page.
- Scientific Background: Aha1 is a member of the Hsp90 cochaperone family, and is thought to stimulate Hsp90 ATPase activity by competing with p23 and other co-chaperones for Hsp90 binding (1, 2). It may affect a step in the endoplasmic reticulum to Golgi trafficking. Aha1 also interacts with HSPCA/Hsp90 and with the cytoplasmic tail of the vesicular stomatistis virus glycoproteins (VSV G) (3). Aha1 is expressed in numerous tissues, including the brain, heart, skeletal muscle, and kidney, and at low levels, the liver and placenta. Aha1 might be a potential therapeutic strategy to increase sensitivity to HSP inhibitors (4).
- Certificate of Analysis: 0.5 ug/mL was sufficient for detection of Aha1p in 20 ug of W303 yeast lysate by colorimetric immunoblot analysis using Goat anti-rabbit IgG:HRP asthe secondary antibody.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20C. Shipping in Blue Ice or 4C.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Rabbit antiserum
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express AHA1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express AHA1.
- Yeast Aha1 raised against peptide (CESQVKSNYTRGNQK)-
- Printable datasheet for OASE00432
- 1:2500 (WB)
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hainzl O., Lapina M.C., Buchner J., Richter K. (2009) J Biol Chem. Epub.
2. Harst A., Lin H., Obermann W.M. (2005) Biochem J. 387 (pt.3): 789-796.
3. Lotz G.P., Brychzy A., Heinz S., Obermann W.M. (2008) J Cell Sci. 121(pt.5): 717-723.
4. Holmes J.L., Sharp S.Y., Hobbs S., Workman P. (2008) Cancer Res. 68(4): 1188-1197.
- Storage Buffer:
- Rabbit antiserum in PBS and 50% glycerol
- Tips Information: