- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-29580 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ADRB1
- Affinity Purified
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Dog: 87%; Guinea Pig: 93%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 93%; Rat: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-ADRB1 (ARP36551_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: CTVWAISALVSFLPILMHWWRAESDEARRCYNDPKCCDFVTNRAYAIASS
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ADRB1 (ARP36551_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP36551 (Previous Catalog # AAPP07702)
- Printable datasheet for anti-ADRB1 (ARP36551_P050) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Ulucan,C., (er) J. Cardiovasc. Electrophysiol. (2008) In press
Tsai, W.-C. et al. Testosterone replacement increases aged pulmonary vein and left atrium arrhythmogenesis with enhanced adrenergic activity. Int. J. Cardiol. 176, 110-8 (2014). WB, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat 25037694
Wei, WJ; Shen, CT; Song, HJ; Qiu, ZL; Luo, QY; Propranolol sensitizes thyroid cancer cells to cytotoxic effect of vemurafenib. 36, 1576-84 (2016). WB, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat 27432558
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Adrenergic, beta-1-, receptor
- Alias Symbols:
- ADRB1R, B1AR, BETA1AR, RHR
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Beta-1 adrenergic receptor
- Description of Target:
- The adrenergic receptors (subtypes alpha 1, alpha 2, beta 1, and beta 2) are a prototypic family of guanine nucleotide binding regulatory protein-coupled receptors that mediate the physiological effects of the hormone epinephrine and the neurotransmitter norepinephrine. Specific polymorphisms in ADRB1 gene have been shown to affect the resting heart rate and can be involved in heart failure.The adrenergic receptors (subtypes alpha 1, alpha 2, beta 1, and beta 2) are a prototypic family of guanine nucleotide binding regulatory protein-coupled receptors that mediate the physiological effects of the hormone epinephrine and the neurotransmitter norepinephrine. Specific polymorphisms in this gene have been shown to affect the resting heart rate and can be involved in heart failure. Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ADRB1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ADRB1.
- Protein Interactions:
- GPRASP1; GPRASP2; SNTA1; ARRB2; ARRB1; MAGI2; DLG4; GRB2; ADRA2A; MAGI3; DLGAP2; GOPC; GIPC1; SH3GL2; SH3GL3; DLG1; NOS1;
Polina Sysa Shah and Dr. Gabrielson
John Hopkins Medical Institute
1. Sample type/lane description: Mouse heart (male, left ventricle); HepG2 cell extract.
Lane 1: 20ug mouse heart lysate (wild type)
Lane 2: 20ug mouse heart lysate (transgenic, treated with experimental drug)
Lane 3: 20ug HepG2 cell extract (positive control)
2. Sample preparation method: Mouse heart lysates were prepared from the left ventricles of the hearts of 2-3 months old male mice.
3. Primary antibody dilution: 1:1000.
4. Secondary antibody and dilution: Goat anti-rabbit IgG conjugated to horseradish peroxidase, 1:5000.
Loading buffer: NuPage LDS Sample Buffer (4X)
Gel: NuPage 4-12% Bis-Tris gel , 15 wells
Running buffer: NuPAGE® MOPS SDS Running Buffer
Transfer buffer: Tris-base (25mM), Glycine (190mM), 20% methanol
Blocking: Blotting-Grade Blocker (5% non-fat milk)
Dr. Kathleen Gabrielson and Polina Shah, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine