- NCBI Gene Id:
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, WB
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02496
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA and Western Blot.
Recommended antibody pairs for detection of total adiponectin in sandwich immunoassay:
- Application Data:
- Host Animal: Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
Immunogen: Native human adiponectin
Species Specificity: Human serum Adiponectin
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: NaN3 (0.1% Sodium azide)
Warning: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: