- Protein Name:
- Hexon protein
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Adenovirus hexon
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00365
- Adenovirus hexon
Specific for the Hexon antigen of Human Adenovirus (types 1, 5, 8 and 27). Clone 7C11 is bi-clonal (a mixture of IgG2a and IgM). Both isotypes are specific for Adenovirus hexon antigen.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- IgG2a + IgM
- Application Info:
- Detection of human adenovirus. Can be used in ELISA and Immunodiffusion. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily
- Application Data:
- Affinity Constant: Not determined.
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: