- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Protein Name:
- Hexon protein
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Adenovirus hexon
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00364
- Adenovirus hexon
Specific for the hexon antigen of Human Adenovirus (types 1, 5, 8 and 27). Clone 1E11 is bi-clonal (a mixture of IgG2a and IgM). Both isotypes are specific for Adenovirus hexon antigen.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Detection of human adenovirus. Works in ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Application Data:
- Affinity Constant: Not determined.
- Tips Information: