- Product Format:
- HRP, Liquid
- ELISA, ICC, IA, WB
- Buffer: PBS containing 10mg/ml BSA
Preservative: 0.002% Thimerosal
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: Use of sodium azide as a preservative will substantially inhibit the enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 6 months) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alias Symbols:
- Goat Antibody to Adenovirus
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02664
Numerous Adenovirus proteins including hexon. Reacts with Adenovirus types 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Does not cross-react with Para 1-3, Influenza A & B, RSV, human MPV & Rhinovirus (type 16). Negative against HEp-2, LLCMK2 and Vero cells by indirec
- Purified IgG fraction covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of Horseradish Peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is removed. Estimated molar HRP: IgG substitutio
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Disrupted type 5 virions
- Tips Information: