- Description of Target:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Adenovirus
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IF, IA
- Infected cell extract with adenovirus type 6.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00270
- Specific for the hexon group antigen of many Adenovirus serotypes. Known reactivity with 34 serotypes of Adenovirus including types 40 and 41 (40, 41, 1, 1a, 2, 2c, 3, 3a, 4, 5, 5a, 5b, 5c, 5d, 6, 7, 7a, 8, 9, 10, 11,12, 12a, 14, 16, 18, 19, 20, 26, 31, 34, 35, 36 and 37). Does not react with Influenza A, Influenza B, RSV, Parainfluenza 1, 2 & 3, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, H. pylori and Mammalian cells.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA, Lateral flow and IFA. Not suitable for use in Western blot. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Additional Information:
- Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
This product contains no stabilizing proteins.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful) in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.