- Gene Symbol:
- Adenovirus IgM
- Protein Name:
- Adenovirus Antibody (IgM)
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Kit Range:
- Request Information
- Kit Reproducibility:
Mean Intra-Assay Precision %CV: < 15% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-Assay Precision %CV: < 15% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- < 4 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Adenovirus Antibody (IgM) ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCA00028) is based on a qualitative reverse phase enzyme immuno assay technique. The microtiter well-plate in this kit has been pre-coated with Adenovirus antigen and blocked. Samples or controls are added to the plate wells, incubated and washed. A horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugated anti-human IgM detector antibody is then added, incubated and washed. Adenovirus Antibody in samples or controls will bind to the antigen immobilized in the well and are subsequently bound by the HRP conjugated anti-human IgM antibody. Washing removes unbound sample and detector antibody. An enzymatic reaction is then produced through the addition of reporter substrate which is catalyzed by the immobilized HRP to generate a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is measured by reading the absorbance at 450 nm which is proportional to the amount of Adenovirus Antibody contained in the sample or standard.
- Kit Component:
Component Amount Adenovirus Microplate 96 Well (12 x 8 Well Strips) Negative Control 1 x 500 ul Positive Control 1 x 500 ul Sample Diluent 1 x 12 mL Anti-Human IgM Antibody HRP-Conjugate 1 x 12 mL 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 15 mL Substrate A 1 x 7 mL Substrate B 1 x 7 mL Stop Solution 1 x 7 mL
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of human ADV antibody (IgM). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between human ADV antibody (IgM) and analogues was observed. Note: Limited by current skills and knowledge, it is impossible for us to complete the cross-reactivity detection between human ADV antibody (IgM) and all the analogues, therefore, cross reaction may still exist.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Qualitative Reverse Capture Immunoassay
- Tips Information: