- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- ~3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Adcyap1 ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH04830) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Adcyap1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Adcyap1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Adcyap1 captured in well.
- Kit Range:
- 6.25 - 400pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-Assay CV: < 10%
Mean Inter-Assay CV: < 12%
- Kit Component:
|Adcyap1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Adcyap1 Biotinylated Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|HRP Avidin Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue homogenates, Cell culture supernates and Other biological fluids.
- 3.125 pg/mL
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Natural and recombinant Mouse Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Adenylate cyclase activating polypeptide 1
- Alias Symbols:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide
- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes a member of the glucagon superfamily of hormones that have important roles in growth and metabolism. The encoded protein undergoes proteolytic processing to generate mature peptides that function as hypophysiotropic hormones, neurotransmitters, neuromodulators and vasoregulators. Mice lacking the encoded protein exhibit a high rate of early mortality. The surviving adult animals lacking the encoded protein exhibit decreased anxiety, hyperactive behavior and impaired steroidogenesis. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- 19 kDa
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ADCYAP1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ADCYAP1.