- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology ADCYAP1 ELISA Kit (Bovine) (OKEH03925) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for ADCYAP1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for ADCYAP1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample ADCYAP1 captured in well.
- Kit Range:
- 15.6 - 1000pg/ml
- Kit Component:
|ADCYAP1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|ADCYAP1 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated ADCYAP1 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 10 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates , Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- 5.9 pg/mL
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Natural and recombinant Bovine Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA
- Official Gene Full Name:
- adenylate cyclase activating polypeptide 1 (pituitary)
- Alias Symbols:
- MGC140674; PACAP; Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide(PACAP)
- Description of Target:
- Binding to its receptor activates G proteins and stimulates adenylate cyclase in pituitary cells (By similarity). Promotes neuron projection development through the RAPGEF2/Rap1/B-Raf/ERK pathway.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- 176 kDa
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ADCYAP1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ADCYAP1.