- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- PACAP, MGC126852, ADCYAP1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-25439 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- SHEEP ANTI HUMAN PITUITARY ADENYLATE CYCLASE ACTIVATING POLYPEPTIDE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ADCYAP1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ADCYAP1.
- The immunogen for anti-ADCYAP1 antibody: proprietary, 14 amino acid peptide sequence of PACAP-38, conjugated to KLH.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-ADCYAP1 antibody - OASA09247
- OASA09247 recognizes PACAP-38 and has the following cross reactivates:
PACAP Immunogen 75% PACAP-27 22% PACAP Related Peptide 9% VIP 2%
All tested in simple ELISA assay.
- Polyclonal IgG
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Tips Information: