- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-containing protein 17
- Alias Symbols:
- CSVP, TACE, ADAM18, CD156B, MGC71942, ADAM17
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13973 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN CD156b (C-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ADAM17.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ADAM17.
- The immunogen for anti-ADAM17 antibody: peptide with sequence LQRQNRVDSKETEC from the C-terminus of CD156b.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-ADAM17 antibody - OASA06079
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/32000
Western Blotting: 0.2ug/ml
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% - Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to CD156b were raised by repeated immunisations of goat with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline pH7.3
- Target Reference:
- 1. Walcheck, B. et al. (2006) ADAM17 activity during human neutrophil activation and apoptosis. Eur. J. Immunol. 36: 968-976.
- Tips Information: