- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- activin A receptor type 2A
- Alias Symbols:
- Activin receptor type-2A, Activin receptor type IIA, ACTRII, ACTRIIA, ACTR-IIA, ACVR2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Activin receptor type-2A
- Description of Target:
- On ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Receptor for activin A, activin B and inhibin A. Mediates induction of adipogenesis by GDF6.
- Sample Type:
- Tissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- 0.055 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156-10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level ACVR2A was tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level ACVR2A was tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10% (n=20)
Inter-Assay CV: <12% (n=24)
- Kit Duration:
- 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology ACVR2A ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD02338) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for ACVR2A has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wellss, incubated and removed.A biotinylated detector antibody specific for ACVR2A is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample ACVR2A captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-ACVR2A Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|ACVR2A Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated ACVR2A Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ACVR2A.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ACVR2A.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Activin A Receptor Type II A (ACVR2A).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Activin A Receptor Type II A (ACVR2A) and analogues was observed.