- Official Gene Full Name:
- amine oxidase, copper containing 1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- ABP, Amiloride-binding protein, DAO, Diamine oxidase, Histaminase
- Description of Target:
- Catalyzes the degradation of compounds such as putrescine, histamine, spermine, and spermidine, substances involved in allergic and immune responses, cell proliferation, tissue differentiation, tumor formation, and possibly apoptosis.
- Protein Name:
- Amiloride-sensitive amine oxidase [copper-containing]
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue homogenates, Cell culture supernates, Other biological fluids
- 1.66 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 3.12 - 200ng/mL
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology ABP1 ELISA Kit (Rat) (OKEH03174) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Abp1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Abp1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Abp1 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Abp1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Abp1 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated Abp1 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Abp1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Abp1.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Natural and recombinant Rat Amiloride-sensitive amine oxidase [copper-containing]
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA