- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Canalicular multispecific organic anion transporter 2
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Canalicular multispecific organic anion transporter 2,ABCC3,CMOAT2, MLP2, MRP3
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-28289 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the superfamily of ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporters. ABC proteins transport various molecules across extra- and intra-cellular membranes. ABC genes are divided into seven distinct subfamilies (ABC1, MDR/TAP, MRP, ALD, OABP, GCN20, White). This protein is a member of the MRP subfamily which is involved in multi-drug resistance. The specific function of this protein has not yet been determined; however, this protein may play a role in the transport of biliary and intestinal excretion of organic anions. Alternatively spliced variants which encode different protein isoforms have been described; however, not all variants have been fully characterized.
- Molecular Weight:
- 169343 Da
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- WB, IHC-P, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ABCC3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ABCC3.
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Liquid; PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-ABCC3 antibody - OAAB00150
- Sample Type Confirmation:
There is BioGPS gene expression data showing that ABCC3 is expressed in MDA-MB435
- This ABCC3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 899-925 amino acids from the Central region of human ABCC3.
- Application Info:
- The suggested dilutions are:
Western blot- 1:1000
Flow cytometry:- 1:10~50
- Additional Information:
- Function: May act as an inducible transporter in the biliary and intestinal excretion of organic anions. Acts as an alternative route for the export of bile acids and glucuronides from cholestatic hepatocytes (By similarity).
Cellular Location: Membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
Tissue Location: Mainly expressed in the liver. Also expressed in small intestine, colon, prostate, testis, brain and at a lower level in the kidney
- Tips Information: