- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alanine--tRNA ligase, cytoplasmic
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Description of Target:
- The human alanyl-tRNA synthetase (AARS) belongs to a family of tRNA synthases, of the class II enzymes. Class II tRNA synthases evolved early in evolution and are highly conserved. This is reflected by the fact that 498 of the 968-residue polypeptide human AARS shares 41% identity witht the E.coli protein. tRNA synthases are the enzymes that interpret the RNA code and attach specific aminoacids to the tRNAs that contain the cognate trinucleotide anticodons. They consist of a catalytic domain which interacts with the amino acid acceptor-T psi C helix of the tRNA, and a second domain which interacts with the rest of the tRNA structure.
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express AARS.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express AARS.
- Protein Interactions:
- ISG15; UBC; SUMO2; SUMO1; NEDD8; TPD52; STAT5B; SRP9; PPP2R5E; METTL1; HSF1; CALU; DPP9; NIF3L1; ANKMY2; DPP8; IPO11; EEF2K; CACYBP; ARPC1B; SAE1; TOM1L1; EIF4A3; WARS; TPD52L2; UBD; VCAM1; ITGA4; HSP90AB1; HSP90AA1; FN1; NSUN2; LARS; FARSB; UBA1; QARS; N
- Quality Control:
- This product was tested on western blot.
Application : Western blot standard.
Observed Molecular Weight: 45
Expression system : Bacteria
- GST in N-terminal
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 200ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.