- Greater than 90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein Sequence:
- Partial: PVSRQQCSQRIQGERFNQC
- Storage Buffer:
- Tris-base, 50% glycerol
- Additional Information:
- Species Specificity Detail: Taraxacum officinale (Common dandelion) (Leontodon taraxacum)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20/-80C for 12 months. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4C for up to one week.
- Target Reference:
- Antifungal activity of storage 2S albumins from seeds of the invasive weed dandelion Taraxacum officinale Wigg.
Odintsova T.I., Rogozhin E.A., Sklyar I.V., Musolyamov A.K., Kudryavtsev A.M., Pukhalsky V.A., Smirnov A.N., Grishin E.V., Egorov T.A.
Protein Pept. Lett. 17:522-529(2010)
- Printable datasheet for OPCA05211