- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Tyrosinase (oculocutaneous albinism IA)
- Protein Name:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- OCA1A, OCAIA, CMM8, SHEP3
- Description of Target:
- TYR is a copper-containing oxidase that functions in the formation of pigments such as melanins and other polyphenolic compounds. It catalyzes the rate-limiting conversions of tyrosine to DOPA, DOPA to DOPA-quinone and possibly 5,6-dihydroxyindole to indole-5,6 quinone.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein A purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TYR.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TYR.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human TYR
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Zebrafish
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 86%; Dog: 100%; Goat: 100%; Guinea Pig: 92%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 93%; Rat: 100%; Sheep: 100%; Zebrafish: 83%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-TYR (ARP44269_T100)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: CLSLTQYESGSMDKAANFSFRNTLEGFASPLTGIADASQSSMHNALHIYM
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- SYVN1; UBC; TYRP1; RB1;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TYR (ARP44269_T100) antibody is Catalog # AAP44269 (Previous Catalog # AAPP25649)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-TYR (ARP44269_T100) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Bidinost,C., (2006) Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 47 (4), 1486-1490
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TYR antibody (ARP44269_T100)
Click here to view the TYR antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TYR antibody (ARP44269_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-TYR Antibody Titration: 1.25ug/ml
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: TYR is a copper-containing oxidase that functions in the formation of pigments such as melanins and other polyphenolic compounds. It catalyzes the rate-limiting conversions of tyrosine to DOPA, DOPA to DOPA-quinone and possibly 5,6-dihydroxyindole to indole-5,6 quinone.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s TYR antibody (ARP44269_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com