- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Thiosulfate sulfurtransferase (rhodanese)
- Protein Name:
- Thiosulfate sulfurtransferase
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- MGC19578, RDS
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-20959 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- TST is a mitochondrial matrix enzyme that is encoded by the nucleus. It may play roles in cyanide detoxification, the formation of iron-sulfur proteins, and the modification of sulfur-containing enzymes. The product contains two highly conservative domains (rhodanese homology domains), suggesting these domains have a common evolutionary origin.The product of this gene is a mitochondrial matrix enzyme that is encoded by the nucleus. It may play roles in cyanide detoxification, the formation of iron-sulfur proteins, and the modification of sulfur-containing enzymes. The gene product contains two highly conservative domains (rhodanese homology domains), suggesting these domains have a common evolutionary origin.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- IHC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TST.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TST.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human TST
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 93%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-TST (ARP42122_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: GEHLGSFYAPRVWWMFRVFGHRTVSVLNGGFRNWLKEGHPVTSEPSRPEP
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- NEDD8; S100A16; HPDL; SEPT11; SEC22B; SLC9A3R2; AIFM1; UBE2M; SNRPA; PSMD7; PSMB2; UBC; ND1; PRSS1;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TST (ARP42122_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP42122 (Previous Catalog # AAPS11607)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-TST (ARP42122_P050) antibody
- Additional Information:
- IHC Information: Human Small Intestine: Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE)
IHC Information: Human Liver: Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE)
- Target Reference:
- Matthies,A., (2005) Biochemistry 44 (21), 7912-7920
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TST antibody.
Click here to view the TST antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TST antibody (ARP42122)
Rabbit Anti-TST Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP42122
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Lung
Cellular Data: Alveolar cells
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml