Aviva's office will be closed on 4/18/2014 for Good Friday holiday. Please go here for more info.
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Additional Information:
- Intended Use: The cTnI ELISA is intended for the quantitative determination of cardiac troponin I in human serum. Measurement of troponin I values are useful in the evaluation of acute myocardial infarction (AMI).
- Reagents: 1. Antibody-Coated Wells (1 plate, 96 wells)
Microtiter wells coated with mouse monoclonal anti-TnI.
2. Reference Standard Set (1 set, 1.0 ml/vial)
Contains 0, 2.0, 7.5, 30, and 75 ng/ml TnI, lyophilized.
3. cTnI Enzyme Conjugate Reagent (13 ml/vial)
Contains mouse monoclonal anti-TnI conjugated to horseradish peroxidase in Tris Buffer-BSA solution with preservatives.
4. TMB Reagent (11 ml/bottle)
Contains one-step TMB solution.
5. Stop Solution (11 ml/bottle)
Contains diluted hydrochloric acid (1N HCl).
- Range: 0-75 ng/ml