Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Independence Day - July 4th, 2017.
Please go here for more info.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Cardiac troponin I, CMD1FF, CMD2A, CMH7, cTnI, MGC116817, RCM1, TNNC1, Troponin I, cardiac muscle
- Protein Name:
- Troponin I, cardiac muscle
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- 0.75 ng/ml
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Tropnin I (Cardiac).
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Tropnin I (Cardiac).
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Additional Information:
- Intended Use: The cTnI ELISA is intended for the quantitative determination of cardiac troponin I in human serum. Measurement of troponin I values are useful in the evaluation of acute myocardial infarction (AMI).
- Reagents: 1. Antibody-Coated Wells (1 plate, 96 wells)
Microtiter wells coated with mouse monoclonal anti-TnI.
2. Reference Standard Set (1 set, 1.0 ml/vial)
Contains 0, 2.0, 7.5, 30, and 75 ng/ml TnI, lyophilized.
3. cTnI Enzyme Conjugate Reagent (13 ml/vial)
Contains mouse monoclonal anti-TnI conjugated to horseradish peroxidase in Tris Buffer-BSA solution with preservatives.
4. TMB Reagent (11 ml/bottle)
Contains one-step TMB solution.
5. Stop Solution (11 ml/bottle)
Contains diluted hydrochloric acid (1N HCl).
- Range: 0-75 ng/ml
- Tips Information: