- Description of Target:
- The function of this protein remains unknown.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Tripartite motif containing 47
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- GOA; RNF100
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TRIM47.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TRIM47.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Tripartite motif-containing protein 47
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- TNS3; DNPEP; ANKS1A; GANAB; NUDT5; CUL1; TPP2; PTPN12; PPP1R12A; UBC; APP; UBD; TRIM8; TSG101; TERF2; UBE2U;
- The immunogen for anti-TRIM47 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human TRIM47
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- TRIM47 antibody - middle region (ARP34650_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Pig: 100%; Rat: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Bovine: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Mouse, Rat, Bovine, Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Human
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-TRIM47 antibody- ARP34650_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: DLDSDTADKFLQLFGTKGVKRVLCPINYPLSPTRFTHCEQVLGEGALDRG
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TRIM47 antibody is Catalog # AAP34650 (Previous Catalog # AAPP23626)
- Target Reference:
- Olsen,J.V., (2006) Cell 127 (3), 635-648
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TRIM47 antibody (ARP34650_P050)
Click here to view the TRIM47 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TRIM47 antibody (ARP34650_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-TRIM47 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: THP-1
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The function of this protein remains unknown.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s TRIM47 antibody (ARP34650_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org