Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Labor Day - Monday 9/1/2014.
Please go here for more info.
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- Triiodothyronine, T3
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Additional Information:
- Intended Use: The Aviva Total T3 EIA is intended for the quantitative determination of triiodothyronine (T3) concentration in human serum. This test is useful in the research and treatment of thyroid diseases such as hyperthyroidism.
- Reagents: 1. Antibody-Coated Wells (1 plate, 96 wells)
Microtiter wells coated with goat anti-mouse IgG.
2. Enzyme Conjugate Concentrate (11x 1.3 mL)
Contains T3-HRPO Conjugate, with TRIS buffer, pH=7.60 and ProClin-300.
3. Enzyme Conjugate Diluent (1 bottle, 13 mL)
Contains ANS, TRIS buffer, pH=7.60 and ProClin-300.
4. Reference Standard Set (1 mL/vial)
Contains 0, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0 and 10.0 ng/mL triiodothyronine in T3/T4-free stripped human serum and ProClin-300.
5. T3 Antibody Reagent (1 bottle, 7 mL)
Contains mouse monoclonal anti-T3 in phosphate buffer, pH=7.60 and ProClin-300.
7. TMB Reagent (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains 3, 3’, 5, 5’ tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) stabilized in buffer solution.
8. Stop Solution (1N HCl) (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains diluted hydrochloric acid.
- Range: 0-10 ng/ml
- Tips Information: