Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Thanksgiving - 11/26/2015.
Please go here for more info.
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Triiodothyronine, T3
- Sample Type:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express T3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express T3.
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Additional Information:
- Intended Use: The Aviva Total T3 EIA is intended for the quantitative determination of triiodothyronine (T3) concentration in human serum. This test is useful in the research and treatment of thyroid diseases such as hyperthyroidism.
- Reagents: 1. Antibody-Coated Wells (1 plate, 96 wells)
Microtiter wells coated with goat anti-mouse IgG.
2. Enzyme Conjugate Concentrate (11x 1.3 mL)
Contains T3-HRPO Conjugate, with TRIS buffer, pH=7.60 and ProClin-300.
3. Enzyme Conjugate Diluent (1 bottle, 13 mL)
Contains ANS, TRIS buffer, pH=7.60 and ProClin-300.
4. Reference Standard Set (1 mL/vial)
Contains 0, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0 and 10.0 ng/mL triiodothyronine in T3/T4-free stripped human serum and ProClin-300.
5. T3 Antibody Reagent (1 bottle, 7 mL)
Contains mouse monoclonal anti-T3 in phosphate buffer, pH=7.60 and ProClin-300.
7. TMB Reagent (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains 3, 3’, 5, 5’ tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) stabilized in buffer solution.
8. Stop Solution (1N HCl) (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains diluted hydrochloric acid.
- Range: 0-10 ng/ml
- 0.2 ng/ml
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Tips Information: