- Description of Target:
- Peptide Affinity Purified Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody (Pab)
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- TKTL2; Transketolase-like protein 2
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express TKTL2.
- Protein Accession #:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Transketolase-like protein 2
- Molecular Weight:
- 67877 Da
- This TKTL2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 42-71 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human TKTL2.
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Applications Info:
- WB 1:100 - 500
- Additional Information:
- Precautions: TKTL2 Antibody (N-term) is for research use only and not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- Function: Plays an essential role in total transketolase activity and cell proliferation in cancer cells; after transfection with anti-TKTL1 siRNA, total transketolase activity dramatically decreases and proliferation was significantly inhibited in cancer cells. Plays a pivotal role in carcinogenesis
- Tissue Location: Overexpressed in hepatoma cancer cells.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Please find the protocol used to generate the western blot data for item (OAAB12788) by going here
Product datasheet link: TKTL2 antibody (OAAB12788)
TKTL2 Antibody (N-term) (Cat. # OAAB12788) western blot analysis in A375 cell line lysates (35ug/lane) .This demonstrates the TKTL2 antibody detected the TKTL2 protein (arrow) .
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology's TKTL2 antibody (OAAB12788) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody, please email us at email@example.com
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva's products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com