- Gene Symbol:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Additional Information:
- Intended Use: For the quantitative determination of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) concentration in serum. The assay is useful in the assessment of thyroid or pituitary disorders.
- Reagents: 1. Antibody-Coated Wells (1 plate, 96 wells)
Microtiter wells coated with mouse monoclonal anti-TSH.
2. Enzyme Conjugate Reagent (1 dropper bottle, 13 mL)
Contains goat anti-TSH conjugated to horseradish peroxidase
. 3. Reference Standard Set (1 mL/vial)
Contains 0, 0.5, 2.0, 5.0, 10.0 and 25.0 ?IU/mL (WHO, 2nd IRP, 80/558) TSH in equine serum with preservatives.
Lyophilized. See instructions for reconstitution under Reagent Preparation.
4. TMB Reagent (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains 3, 3’, 5, 5’ tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) stabilized in buffer solution.
5. Stop Solution (1N HCl) (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains diluted hydrochloric acid.
- Range: 0-25 uIU/ml
- Tips Information: