Aviva's office will be closed on 4/18/2014 for Good Friday holiday. Please go here for more info.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI TBL1X
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- EBI; TBL1; SMAP55; TBL1X
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express TBL1X.
- Protein Accession #:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- F-box-like/WD repeat-containing protein TBL1X
- Protein Size (# AA):
- The immunogen for anti-TBL1X antibody: peptide with the sequence SASDGSVCVLDLRK from the C terminus of the protein.Sequence according to the Entrez Gene accession number NP_005638.1;NP_078941.2
- Product Format:
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-TBL1X antibody - OASA06858
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Tris buffered saline
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.