- Description of Target:
- TBCB binds to alpha-tubulin folding intermediates after their interaction with cytosolic chaperonin in the pathway leading from newly synthesized tubulin to properly folded heterodimer. It is involved in regulation of tubulin heterodimer dissociation. TBCB may function as a negative regulator of axonal growth.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Tubulin folding cofactor B
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CG22; CKAP1; CKAPI; MGC14625
- Sample Type Confirmation:
TBCB is strongly supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in HEK293T
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TBCB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TBCB.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Tubulin-folding cofactor B
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- SUMO2; UBC; GSS; EIF5; SCPEP1; UBFD1; OGFOD1; STK26; ISOC1; ERP44; MAPRE1; TWF2; PROSC; FERMT2; PDIA4; STK24; YWHAH; YWHAE; VCL; SNRPF; PTMA; PPP1CA; MYO1E; CSE1L; CKB; CAPNS1; ALDH7A1; ASNS; TXNDC5; TPT1; USP7; GAN; ELAVL1; TUBA4A;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human TBCB
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-TBCB (ARP51934_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow; Dog; Guinea Pig; Horse; Human; Mouse; Rabbit; Rat; Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-TBCB (ARP51934_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: YDEPLGKNDGSVNGKRYFECQAKYGAFVKPAVVTVGDFPEEDYGLDEI
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TBCB (ARP51934_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP51934 (Previous Catalog # AAPY03590)
- Target Reference:
- Rayala,S.K., (2007) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 104 (49), 19470-19475
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Product Review: TBCB antibody - C-terminal region (ARP51934_P050) tested with HEK293T cells in Western blot
Product Page Link: TBCB antibody - C-terminal region (ARP51934_P050)
Data submitted by: Dr. Victor Lundin, Stanford University.
"The TBCB antibody ARP51934_P050 works well for us in western blots (see western blot results attached). In HEK293T cell lysate, we can detect transfected Flag-tagged TBCB with similar sensitivity as with a monoclonal Flag antibody. In addition, we can detect endogenous TBCB in untransfected HEK293T cell lysate."
"The TBCB antibody ARP51934_P050 works well for us in western blots"
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TBCB antibody (ARP51934_P050)
Click here to view the TBCB antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TBCB antibody (ARP51934_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-TBCB Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: Fetal Lung
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: TBCB binds to alpha-tubulin folding intermediates after their interaction with cytosolic chaperonin in the pathway leading from newly synthesized tubulin to properly folded heterodimer. It is involved in regulation of tubulin heterodimer dissociation. TBCB may function as a negative regulator of axonal growth.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s TBCB antibody (ARP51934_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com