- Description of Target:
- SSX8 belongs to the family of highly homologous synovial sarcoma X (SSX) breakpoint proteins. These proteins may function as transcriptional repressors. They are also capable of eliciting spontaneously humoral and cellular immune responses in cancer patients, and are potentially useful targets in cancer vaccine-based immunotherapy. SSX1, SSX2 and SSX4 genes have been involved in the t(X;18) translocation characteristically found in all synovial sarcomas.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Synovial sarcoma, X breakpoint 8
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express SSX8.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein SSX8
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-SSX8 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human SSX8
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- SSX8 antibody - C-terminal region (ARP51719_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 86%
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-SSX8 antibody- ARP51719_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MTFGRLQRIIPKIMPKKPAEEGNDSKGVSEASGPQNDGKQLRRPGKSKYF
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SSX8 antibody is Catalog # AAP51719 (Previous Catalog # AAPY02537)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Product page for SSX8 antibody (ARP51719)
The information below lists the predicted species and target name associated to the peptide antigen. Please note, all available target reference numbers to the antigen sequence are presented, including unreviewed and protein isoforms.
To search for antibodies by species, please visit Aviva’s Species Reactivity Page. To search Aviva’s catalog of antibodies by sequence, please visit Aviva’s Antibody Blast Tool.
|Predicted Species & Target||Target Reference||Predicted Homology|
|Human SSX11 antibody; Homo sapiens SSX11 antibody||A6NNU9||85%|
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SSX8 antibody (ARP51719_P050)
Click here to view the SSX8 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SSX8 antibody (ARP51719_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-SSX8 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Fetal Liver
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: SSX8 belongs to the family of highly homologous synovial sarcoma X (SSX) breakpoint proteins. These proteins may function as transcriptional repressors. They are also capable of eliciting spontaneously humoral and cellular immune responses in cancer patients, and are potentially useful targets in cancer vaccine-based immunotherapy. SSX1, SSX2 and SSX4 genes have been involved in the t(X;18) translocation characteristically found in all synovial sarcomas.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s SSX8 antibody (ARP51719_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com