- Description of Target:
- SMC3 belongs to the SMC3 subfamily of SMC proteins. SMC3 occurs in certain cell types as either an intracellular, nuclear protein or a secreted protein. The nuclear form, known as structural maintenance of chromosomes 3, is a component of the multimeric cohesin complex that holds together sister chromatids during mitosis, enabling proper chromosome segregation.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Structural maintenance of chromosomes 3
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- BAM; BMH; CDLS3; CSPG6; HCAP; SMC3L1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express SMC3.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Structural maintenance of chromosomes protein 3
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- DNAJC5, SNAP23, AGFG1, AP3D1, DNAJC5, SNAP23, SNAP25, SNAP29, STX1A, STX3, STX4, STX7, AP3D1, AP3M1, SNAP23, SNAP25, SNAP29, STX1A, STX4
- The immunogen for anti-SMC3 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human SMC3
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- SMC3 antibody - C-terminal region (ARP47590_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- African clawed frog: 100%; Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Chicken: 92%; Zebrafish: 85%
- Species Reactivity:
- Bovine, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-SMC3 antibody- ARP47590_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: GKATLVMKKGDVEGSQSQDEGEGSGESERGSGSQSSVPSVDQFTGVGIRV
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SMC3 antibody is Catalog # AAP47590 (Previous Catalog # AAPP13005)
- Additional Information:
- IHC Information: Paraffin embedded testis tissue, tested with an antibody dilution of 5 ug/ml.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final anti-SMC3 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SMC3 antibody (ARP47590_P050)
Click here to view the SMC3 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SMC3 antibody (ARP47590_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-SMC3 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: SMC3 belongs to the SMC3 subfamily of SMC proteins. SMC3 occurs in certain cell types as either an intracellular, nuclear protein or a secreted protein. The nuclear form, known as structural maintenance of chromosomes 3, is a component of the multimeric cohesin complex that holds together sister chromatids during mitosis, enabling proper chromosome segregation.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s SMC3 antibody (ARP47590_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com