- Description of Target:
- In the mouse, Nkd is a Dishevelled-binding protein that functions as a negative regulator of the Wnt-beta-catenin-Tcf signaling pathway.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Naked cuticle homolog 2 (Drosophila)
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express NKD2.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- GPC3, PORCN
- The immunogen for anti-NKD2 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human NKD2
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- NKD2 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP41287_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Rat: 100%; Mouse: 92%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-NKD2 antibody- ARP41287_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: ARDKQELPNGDPKEGPFREDQCPLQVALPAEKAEGREHPGQLLSADDGER
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-NKD2 antibody is Catalog # AAP41287 (Previous Catalog # AAPP22642)
- Key Reference:
- Strausberg,R. Direct Submission
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-NKD2 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this NKD2 antibody (ARP41287_P050)
Click here to view the NKD2 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: NKD2 antibody (ARP41287_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-NKD2 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: In the mouse, Nkd is a Dishevelled-binding protein that functions as a negative regulator of the Wnt-beta-catenin-Tcf signaling pathway.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s NKD2 antibody (ARP41287_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com