- Description of Target:
- The sodium-potassium-chloride cotransporter isoform 2 is kidney-specific and is found on the apical membrane of the thick ascending limb of Henle's loop and the macula densa. It accounts for most of the NaCl resorption with the stoichiometry of 1Na:1K:2Cl and is sensitive to such diuretics as furosemide and bumetanide. Some Bartter-like syndromes result from defects in this gene.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Solute carrier family 12 (sodium/potassium/chloride transporters), member 1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- BSC1; MGC48843; NKCC2
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express SLC12A1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- SLC12A1 protein EMBL AAH40138.1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- ACTA1, PAPPA, PKD2, PKD2L1, PRKCA, RCAN3, TNNC1, TNNI3, TNNI3K, TNNT1, TNNT2, LYST, PKD2, PKD2L1, TNNC1, TNNI3K, TNNT2
- The immunogen for anti-SLC12A1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human SLC12A1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- SLC12A1 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP41388_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rat: 100%; Chicken: 92%; Guinea pig: 92%
- Species Reactivity:
- Bovine, Dog, Guinea pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-SLC12A1 antibody- ARP41388_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: NEKKSRGFFNYQASIFAENFGPRFTKGEGFFSVFAIFFPAATGILAGANI
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SLC12A1 antibody is Catalog # AAP41388 (Previous Catalog # AAPP24126)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final anti-SLC12A1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SLC12A1 antibody (ARP41388_P050)
Click here to view the SLC12A1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SLC12A1 antibody (ARP41388_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-SLC12A1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The sodium-potassium-chloride cotransporter isoform 2 is kidney-specific and is found on the apical membrane of the thick ascending limb of Henle's loop and the macula densa. It accounts for most of the NaCl resorption with the stoichiometry of 1Na:1K:2Cl and is sensitive to such diuretics as furosemide and bumetanide. Some Bartter-like syndromes result from defects in this gene.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s SLC12A1 antibody (ARP41388_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SLC12A1 antibody.
Click here to view the SLC12A1 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SLC12A1 antibody (ARP41388)
Rabbit Anti-SLC12A1 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP41388
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Kidney
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of renal tubule
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml