- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Phospholipase A2, group V
- Protein Name:
- Calcium-dependent phospholipase A2
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- DKFZp686C2294, GV-PLA2, MGC46205, PLA2-10, hVPLA(2), FRFB
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-18828 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- This gene is a member of the secretory phospholipase A2 family. It is located in a tightly-linked cluster of secretory phospholipase A2 genes on chromosome 1. The encoded enzyme catalyzes the hydrolysis of membrane phospholipids to generate lysophospholip
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PLA2G5.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PLA2G5.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human PLA2G5
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 86%; Dog: 93%; Guinea Pig: 86%; Horse: 85%; Human: 100%; Rat: 86%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-PLA2G5 (ARP41429_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: YRFAWGVVTCEPGPFCHVNLCACDRKLVYCLKRNLRSYNPQYQYFPNILC
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-PLA2G5 (ARP41429_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP41429 (Previous Catalog # AAPP24167)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-PLA2G5 (ARP41429_P050) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Wootton,P.T., (2007) Hum. Mol. Genet. 16 (12), 1437-1444
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this PLA2G5 antibody (ARP41429_P050)
Click here to view the PLA2G5 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: PLA2G5 antibody (ARP41429_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-PLA2G5 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: Fetal Thymus
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: This gene is a member of the secretory phospholipase A2 family. It is located in a tightly-linked cluster of secretory phospholipase A2 genes on chromosome 1. The encoded enzyme catalyzes the hydrolysis of membrane phospholipids to generate lysophospholip
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s PLA2G5 antibody (ARP41429_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org