- Description of Target:
- DDC catalyzes the decarboxylation of L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA) to dopamine, L-5-hydroxytryptophan to serotonin and L-tryptophan to tryptamine.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Dopa decarboxylase (aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase)
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express DDC.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- The immunogen for anti-DDC antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human DDC
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- DDC antibody - middle region (ARP41426_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Guinea pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rat: 100%; Horse: 92%; Rabbit: 92%; Dog: 85%; Bovine: 78%; Pig: 78%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-DDC antibody- ARP41426_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: SLKMWFVFRMYGVKGLQAYIRKHVQLSHEFESLVRQDPRFEICVEVILGL
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-DDC antibody is Catalog # AAP41426 (Previous Catalog # AAPP24164)
- Key Reference:
- Giegling,I., (2008) Am. J. Med. Genet. B Neuropsychiatr. Genet. 147 (3), 308-315
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-DDC antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this DDC antibody (ARP41426_P050)
Click here to view the DDC antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: DDC antibody (ARP41426_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-DDC Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Fetal Spleen
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: DDC catalyzes the decarboxylation of L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA) to dopamine, L-5-hydroxytryptophan to serotonin and L-tryptophan to tryptamine.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s DDC antibody (ARP41426_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com