- Description of Target:
- TSHR is receptor for thyrothropin. It plays a central role in controlling thyroid cell metabolism. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylate cyclase. It also acts as a receptor for thyrostimulin (GPA2+GPB5).
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Thyroid stimulating hormone receptor
- Alias Symbols:
- LGR3; MGC75129; hTSHR-I; CHNG1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express TSHR.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-TSHR antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human TSHR
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- TSHR antibody - C-terminal region (ARP41871_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Dog: 92%; Horse: 92%; Rat: 92%; Guinea pig: 85%; Mouse: 85%; Pig: 85%; Rabbit: 85%; Bovine: 83%; Sheep: 78%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-TSHR antibody- ARP41871_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: KLDAVYLNKNKYLTVIDKDAFGGVYSGPSLLLPLGRKSLSFETQKAPRSS
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TSHR antibody is Catalog # AAP41871 (Previous Catalog # AAPP24408)
- Key Reference:
- Claus,M., (2005) Endocrinology 146 (12), 5197-5203
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-TSHR antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TSHR antibody (ARP41871_P050)
Click here to view the TSHR antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TSHR antibody (ARP41871_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-TSHR Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: TSHR is receptor for thyrothropin. It plays a central role in controlling thyroid cell metabolism. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylate cyclase. It also acts as a receptor for thyrostimulin (GPA2+GPB5).
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s TSHR antibody (ARP41871_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com