- Description of Target:
- The SOX30 gene encodes a member of the SOX (SRY-related HMG-box) family of transcription factors involved in the regulation of embryonic development and in the determination of the cell fate. The encoded protein may act as a transcriptional regulator after forming a protein complex with other proteins. The protein may be involved in the differentiation of developing male germ cells.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- SRY (sex determining region Y)-box 30
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express SOX30.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Transcription factor SOX-30
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- C6orf165; AHCYL1; FLI1; GNAI3; FBXO38; DDX56; DCAF4; CUL5; NME1; KIFC3; GP2; PAXIP1; BRCA1; NUDT3; BAMBI; TRAF2;
- The immunogen for anti-SOX30 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human SOX30
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- SOX30 antibody - middle region (ARP32227_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Dog: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rat: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Yeast: 100%; Bovine: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Human, Rat, Dog, Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Bovine, Mouse, Yeast
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-SOX30 antibody- ARP32227_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: PAANNAEISVQLGLEWNKLSEEQKKPYYDEAQKIKEKHREEFPGWVYQPR
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SOX30 antibody is Catalog # AAP32227 (Previous Catalog # AAPP03208)
- Target Reference:
- Osaki,E., et al., (1999) Acids Res. 27 (12), 2503-2510
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SOX30 antibody (ARP32227_P050)
Click here to view the SOX30 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SOX30 antibody (ARP32227_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-SOX30 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The SOX30 gene encodes a member of the SOX (SRY-related HMG-box) family of transcription factors involved in the regulation of embryonic development and in the determination of the cell fate. The encoded protein may act as a transcriptional regulator after forming a protein complex with other proteins. The protein may be involved in the differentiation of developing male germ cells.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s SOX30 antibody (ARP32227_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com