- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Homeobox A7
- Protein Name:
- Homeobox protein Hox-A7
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- ANTP, HOX1, HOX1A, HOX1.1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-17152 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- In vertebrates, the genes encoding the class of transcription factors called homeobox genes are found in clusters named A, B, C, and D on four separate chromosomes. Expression of these proteins is spatially and temporally regulated during embryonic development. HOXA7 gene is part of the A cluster on chromosome 7 and encodes a DNA-binding transcription factor which may regulate gene expression, morphogenesis, and differentiation.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HOXA7.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HOXA7.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human HOXA7
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-HOXA7 (ARP32637_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MSSSYYVNALFSKYTAGASLFQNAEPTSCSFAPNSQRSGYGAGAGAFAST
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- PEX5; NPM1; JUNB; UBC; GMNN; MEIS1;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-HOXA7 (ARP32637_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP32637 (Previous Catalog # AAPP03647)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-HOXA7 (ARP32637_P050) antibody
- Sample Type Confirmation:
HOXA7 is supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in Jurkat
- Target Reference:
- Leroy,P., et al., (2004) J. Leukoc. Biol. 75 (4), 680-688
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this HOXA7 antibody (ARP32637_P050)
Click here to view the HOXA7 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: HOXA7 antibody (ARP32637_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-HOXA7 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: In vertebrates, the genes encoding the class of transcription factors called homeobox genes are found in clusters named A, B, C, and D on four separate chromosomes. Expression of these proteins is spatially and temporally regulated during embryonic development. HOXA7 gene is part of the A cluster on chromosome 7 and encodes a DNA-binding transcription factor which may regulate gene expression, morphogenesis, and differentiation.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s HOXA7 antibody (ARP32637_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com