- Description of Target:
- In vertebrates, the genes encoding the class of transcription factors called homeobox genes are found in clusters named A, B, C, and D on four separate chromosomes. Expression of these proteins is spatially and temporally regulated during embryonic development. HOXA7 gene is part of the A cluster on chromosome 7 and encodes a DNA-binding transcription factor which may regulate gene expression, morphogenesis, and differentiation.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Homeobox A7
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- ANTP; HOX1; HOX1A; HOX1.1
- Sample Type Confirmation:
HOXA7 is supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in Jurkat
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HOXA7.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HOXA7.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Homeobox protein Hox-A7
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- PEX5; NPM1; JUNB; UBC; GMNN; MEIS1;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human HOXA7
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-HOXA7 (ARP32637_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow; Dog; Horse; Human; Mouse; Pig; Rabbit; Rat
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-HOXA7 (ARP32637_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MSSSYYVNALFSKYTAGASLFQNAEPTSCSFAPNSQRSGYGAGAGAFAST
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-HOXA7 (ARP32637_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP32637 (Previous Catalog # AAPP03647)
- Target Reference:
- Leroy,P., et al., (2004) J. Leukoc. Biol. 75 (4), 680-688
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this HOXA7 antibody (ARP32637_P050)
Click here to view the HOXA7 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: HOXA7 antibody (ARP32637_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-HOXA7 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: In vertebrates, the genes encoding the class of transcription factors called homeobox genes are found in clusters named A, B, C, and D on four separate chromosomes. Expression of these proteins is spatially and temporally regulated during embryonic development. HOXA7 gene is part of the A cluster on chromosome 7 and encodes a DNA-binding transcription factor which may regulate gene expression, morphogenesis, and differentiation.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s HOXA7 antibody (ARP32637_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com