- Description of Target:
- SOX18 a member of the SOX (SRY-related HMG-box) family of transcription factors involved in the regulation of embryonic development and in the determination of the cell fate. The encoded protein may act as a transcriptional regulator after forming a protein complex with other proteins. This protein plays a role in hair, blood vessel, and lymphatic vessel development. Mutations in this gene have been associated with recessive and dominant forms of hypotrichosis-lymphedema-telangiectasia.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- SRY (sex determining region Y)-box 18
- Alias Symbols:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express SOX18.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- STX11, STX11
- The immunogen for anti-SOX18 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human SOX18
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- SOX18 antibody - middle region (ARP33057_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Pig: 100%; Bovine: 92%; Mouse: 84%; Rat: 84%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-SOX18 antibody- ARP33057_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: GSARAFRELPPLGAEFDGLGLPTPERSPLDGLEPGEAAFFPPPAAPEDCA
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SOX18 antibody is Catalog # AAP33057 (Previous Catalog # AAPP04086)
- Key Reference:
- Irrthum,A., et al., (2003) Am.J.Hum.Genet.72(6),1470-1478
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 100 μl of distilled water. Final anti-SOX18 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SOX18 antibody (ARP33057_T100)
Click here to view the SOX18 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SOX18 antibody (ARP33057_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-SOX18 Antibody Titration: 2.0ug/ml
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: SOX18 a member of the SOX (SRY-related HMG-box) family of transcription factors involved in the regulation of embryonic development and in the determination of the cell fate. The encoded protein may act as a transcriptional regulator after forming a protein complex with other proteins. This protein plays a role in hair, blood vessel, and lymphatic vessel development. Mutations in this gene have been associated with recessive and dominant forms of hypotrichosis-lymphedema-telangiectasia.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s SOX18 antibody (ARP33057_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org