- Description of Target:
- The gene corresponding to embryonic lung protein [also known as Solute carrier family 30 (Zinc transporter), member 9, SLC30A9], is likely to be an evolutionarily conserved, housekeeping gene that plays a role intimately linked with cellular replication, DNA synthesis and/or transcriptional regulation.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Solute carrier family 30 (zinc transporter), member 9
- Alias Symbols:
- HUEL; ZNT9; GAC63; C4orf1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express SLC30A9.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- The immunogen for anti-SLC30A9 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human SLC30A9
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- SLC30A9 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP31477_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Chicken: 92%; Mouse: 92%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-SLC30A9 antibody- ARP31477_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LKQEPLQVRVKAVLKKREYGSKYTQNNFITGVRAINEFCLKSSDLEQLR
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SLC30A9 antibody is Catalog # AAP31477 (Previous Catalog # AAPP02239)
- Key Reference:
- Sim del, L.C., et al., (2002) Int.J.Biochem.CellBiol.34(5),487-504
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-SLC30A9 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SLC30A9 antibody (ARP31477_P050)
Click here to view the SLC30A9 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SLC30A9 antibody (ARP31477_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-SLC30A9 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The gene corresponding to embryonic lung protein [also known as Solute carrier family 30 (Zinc transporter), member 9, SLC30A9], is likely to be an evolutionarily conserved, housekeeping gene that plays a role intimately linked with cellular replication, DNA synthesis and/or transcriptional regulation.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s SLC30A9 antibody (ARP31477_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SLC30A9 antibody.
Click here to view the SLC30A9 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SLC30A9 antibody (ARP31477)
Rabbit Anti-SLC30A9 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP31477
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Liver
Cellular Data: Hepatocyte
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml