- Description of Target:
- GNB2L1 seems to bind protein kinase C acting as an intracellular receptor to anchor the activated PKC to the cytoskeleton. GNB2L1 may be involved in up-regulation of the activity of kinases such as PKC via binding to KRT1. Together with KRT1 and ITGB1, GNB2L1 serves as a platform for SRC activation or inactivation. GNB2L1 may play an important role in the developing brain and neuronal differentiation.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Guanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein), beta polypeptide 2-like 1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Gnb2-rs1; H12.3; HLC-7; PIG21; RACK1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express GNB2L1.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Guanine nucleotide-binding protein subunit beta-2-like 1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- IHC, WB
- beta-2-like 1
- Protein Interactions:
- MKRN2; LARP4B; HUWE1; UBC; SUMO2; HIF1A; STAU1; TARDBP; ADRB2; PRKCB; TRIM45; RNF2; EZH2; BMI1; SUZ12; rev; PTOV1; RPS8; RPS6; RPS5; RPS3A; RPS27L; EIF3K; SYNCRIP; DYNLL1; RPS3; RPSA; EIF3E; DYNC1LI2; RPS9; RPS27; RPS21; RPS20; RPS18; RPS16; RPS13; RPS12;
- The immunogen for anti-GNB2L1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human GNB2L1
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- GNB2L1 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP40624_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Dog: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rat: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Sheep: 100%; Yeast: 100%; Bovine: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Zebrafish, Sheep, Human, Dog, Rabbit, Rat, Guinea pig, Yeast, Bovine, Mouse
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-GNB2L1 antibody- ARP40624_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: ISSDGQFALSGSWDGTLRLWDLTTGTTTRRFVGHTKDVLSVAFSSDNRQI
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-GNB2L1 antibody is Catalog # AAP40624 (Previous Catalog # AAPP22384)
- Target Reference:
- Parent,A., (2008) Traffic 9 (3), 394-407
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this GNB2L1 antibody (ARP40624_P050)
Click here to view the GNB2L1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: GNB2L1 antibody (ARP40624_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-GNB2L1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:12500
Positive Control: Transfected 293T
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: GNB2L1 seems to bind protein kinase C acting as an intracellular receptor to anchor the activated PKC to the cytoskeleton. GNB2L1 may be involved in up-regulation of the activity of kinases such as PKC via binding to KRT1. Together with KRT1 and ITGB1, GNB2L1 serves as a platform for SRC activation or inactivation. GNB2L1 may play an important role in the developing brain and neuronal differentiation.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s GNB2L1 antibody (ARP40624_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com