- Description of Target:
- GNB2L1 seems to bind protein kinase C acting as an intracellular receptor to anchor the activated PKC to the cytoskeleton. GNB2L1 may be involved in up-regulation of the activity of kinases such as PKC via binding to KRT1. Together with KRT1 and ITGB1, GNB2L1 serves as a platform for SRC activation or inactivation. GNB2L1 may play an important role in the developing brain and neuronal differentiation.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Guanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein), beta polypeptide 2-like 1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Gnb2-rs1; H12.3; HLC-7; PIG21; RACK1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express GNB2L1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express GNB2L1.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Guanine nucleotide-binding protein subunit beta-2-like 1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- IHC, WB
- beta-2-like 1
- Protein Interactions:
- MKRN2; LARP4B; HUWE1; UBC; SUMO2; HIF1A; STAU1; TARDBP; ADRB2; PRKCB; TRIM45; RNF2; EZH2; BMI1; SUZ12; rev; PTOV1; RPS8; RPS6; RPS5; RPS3A; RPS27L; EIF3K; SYNCRIP; DYNLL1; RPS3; RPSA; EIF3E; DYNC1LI2; RPS9; RPS27; RPS21; RPS20; RPS18; RPS16; RPS13; RPS12;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human GNB2L1
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-GNB2L1 (ARP40624_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Sheep: 100%; Yeast: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow; Dog; Guinea Pig; Human; Mouse; Rabbit; Rat; Sheep; Yeast; Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-GNB2L1 (ARP40624_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: ISSDGQFALSGSWDGTLRLWDLTTGTTTRRFVGHTKDVLSVAFSSDNRQI
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-GNB2L1 (ARP40624_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP40624 (Previous Catalog # AAPP22384)
- Target Reference:
- Parent,A., (2008) Traffic 9 (3), 394-407
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this GNB2L1 antibody (ARP40624_P050)
Click here to view the GNB2L1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: GNB2L1 antibody (ARP40624_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-GNB2L1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:12500
Positive Control: Transfected 293T
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: GNB2L1 seems to bind protein kinase C acting as an intracellular receptor to anchor the activated PKC to the cytoskeleton. GNB2L1 may be involved in up-regulation of the activity of kinases such as PKC via binding to KRT1. Together with KRT1 and ITGB1, GNB2L1 serves as a platform for SRC activation or inactivation. GNB2L1 may play an important role in the developing brain and neuronal differentiation.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s GNB2L1 antibody (ARP40624_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org