- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Guanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein), beta polypeptide 2-like 1
- Protein Name:
- Guanine nucleotide-binding protein subunit beta-2-like 1
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Gnb2-rs1, H12.3, HLC-7, PIG21, RACK1
- Description of Target:
- GNB2L1 seems to bind protein kinase C acting as an intracellular receptor to anchor the activated PKC to the cytoskeleton. GNB2L1 may be involved in up-regulation of the activity of kinases such as PKC via binding to KRT1. Together with KRT1 and ITGB1, GNB2L1 serves as a platform for SRC activation or inactivation. GNB2L1 may play an important role in the developing brain and neuronal differentiation.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- IHC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express GNB2L1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express GNB2L1.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human GNB2L1
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Yeast, Zebrafish
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Sheep: 100%; Yeast: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-GNB2L1 (ARP40624_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: ISSDGQFALSGSWDGTLRLWDLTTGTTTRRFVGHTKDVLSVAFSSDNRQI
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- MKRN2; LARP4B; HUWE1; UBC; SUMO2; HIF1A; STAU1; TARDBP; ADRB2; PRKCB; TRIM45; RNF2; EZH2; BMI1; SUZ12; rev; PTOV1; RPS8; RPS6; RPS5; RPS3A; RPS27L; EIF3K; SYNCRIP; DYNLL1; RPS3; RPSA; EIF3E; DYNC1LI2; RPS9; RPS27; RPS21; RPS20; RPS18; RPS16; RPS13; RPS12;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-GNB2L1 (ARP40624_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP40624 (Previous Catalog # AAPP22384)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-GNB2L1 (ARP40624_P050) antibody
- beta-2-like 1
- Target Reference:
- Parent,A., (2008) Traffic 9 (3), 394-407
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this GNB2L1 antibody (ARP40624_P050)
Click here to view the GNB2L1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: GNB2L1 antibody (ARP40624_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-GNB2L1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:12500
Positive Control: Transfected 293T
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: GNB2L1 seems to bind protein kinase C acting as an intracellular receptor to anchor the activated PKC to the cytoskeleton. GNB2L1 may be involved in up-regulation of the activity of kinases such as PKC via binding to KRT1. Together with KRT1 and ITGB1, GNB2L1 serves as a platform for SRC activation or inactivation. GNB2L1 may play an important role in the developing brain and neuronal differentiation.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s GNB2L1 antibody (ARP40624_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com