- Description of Target:
- TCF7L1 participates in the Wnt signaling pathway. It binds to DNA and acts as a repressor in the absence of CTNNB1, and as an activator in its presence. It is necessary for the terminal differentiation of epidermal cells, the formation of keratohyalin granules and the development of the barrier function of the epidermis. TCF7L1 down-regulates NQO1, leading to increased mitomycin c resistance.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Transcription factor 7-like 1 (T-cell specific, HMG-box)
- Alias Symbols:
- TCF-3; TCF3
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express TCF7L1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- ACTN1, AES, AGPAT6, AGRN, ANKS3, ATXN2, BECN1, BEGAIN, BEND5, BRCA1, BRE, C20orf12, CCDC136, CCDC85B, CENPB, CENPJ, COPS5, DNAJA3, DTNA, EFEMP1, EFEMP2, EGFL7, FBLN1, FBLN5, GRN, HECW1, HGS, HNRNPK, HSPG2, IFFO1, JAG2, JUB, KALRN, KIF17, LAMB1, LTBP4, LZTS2, MATR3, MEGF6, MEGF8, MID2, MON1A, MYH1
- The immunogen for anti-TCF7L1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human TCF7L1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- TCF7L1 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP30092_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Guinea pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 85%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-TCF7L1 antibody- ARP30092_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: NDELIPFQDEGGEEQEPSSDSASAQRDLDEVKSSLVNESENQSSSSDSEA
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TCF7L1 antibody is Catalog # AAP30092 (Previous Catalog # AAPH00268)
- Key Reference:
- Hillier,L.W., (2005) Nature 434 (7034), 724-731
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-TCF7L1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TCF7L1 antibody (ARP30092_P050)
Click here to view the TCF7L1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TCF7L1 antibody (ARP30092_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-TCF7L1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: 293T
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: TCF7L1 participates in the Wnt signaling pathway. It binds to DNA and acts as a repressor in the absence of CTNNB1, and as an activator in its presence. It is necessary for the terminal differentiation of epidermal cells, the formation of keratohyalin granules and the development of the barrier function of the epidermis. TCF7L1 down-regulates NQO1, leading to increased mitomycin c resistance.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s TCF7L1 antibody (ARP30092_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TCF7L1 antibody.
Click here to view the TCF7L1 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TCF7L1 antibody (ARP30092)
Rabbit Anti-TCF7L1 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP30092
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Skin
Antibody Concentration: 5 ug/ml