- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- SNF8, ESCRT-II complex subunit, homolog (S. cerevisiae)
- Protein Name:
- Vacuolar-sorting protein SNF8
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Dot3, EAP30, VPS22
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-100892 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- ELL encodes an RNA polymerase II transcription factor that undergoes frequent translocation in acute myeloid leukemia (AML). In addition to its elongation activity, ELL contains a novel type of RNA polymerase II interaction domain that is capable of repressing polymerase activity in promoter-specific transcription. EAP30 is a subunit of the ELL complex. EAP30 can interact with ELL and derepress ELL's inhibitory activity in vitro.SNF8, VPS25 (MIM 610907), and VPS36 (MIM 610903) form ESCRT-II (endosomal sorting complex required for transport II), a complex involved in endocytosis of ubiquitinated membrane proteins. SNF8, VPS25, and VPS36 are also associated in a multiprotein complex with RNA polymerase II elongation factor (ELL; MIM 600284) (Slagsvold et al., 2005 [PubMed 15755741]; Kamura et al., 2001 [PubMed 11278625]).[supplied by OMIM].
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- IHC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express EAP30.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express EAP30.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human EAP30
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 93%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-EAP30 (ARP31531_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MHRRGVGAGAIAKKKLAEAKYKERGTVLAEDQLAQMSKQLDMFKTNLEEF
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- GOLGA2; VPS25; TRIM54; VAC14; UBC; BCAT1; SUV39H2; ACBD3; DUS3L; WDR12; PRMT6; RPUSD2; KDM1A; EFTUD2; TTC1; HARS; GTF2F1; GTF2E1; ELL; RBP1; MCM2; ADORA1; METTL14; NUDCD3; RILP; VPS36; CHMP6; VPS28; SNF8; TSG101; VPS20; NIF3L1; DVL2;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SNF8 (ARP31531_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP31531 (Previous Catalog # AAPS26305)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-SNF8 (ARP31531_P050) antibody
- Sample Type Confirmation:
SNF8 is supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in HepG2
- Additional Information:
- IHC Information: Human Heart: Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE)
IHC Information: Human Spleen: Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE)
- Target Reference:
- Schmidt,A.E., et al., (1999) Biol. Chem. 274 (31), 21981-21985
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this EAP30 antibody.
Click here to view the EAP30 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: EAP30 antibody (ARP31531)
Rabbit Anti-EAP30 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP31531
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Stomach
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of Fundic Gland and Surface Mucous Cells
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml