- Description of Target:
- ERRs, which are coexpressed with ERs in prostatic cells, could regulate cell growth and modulate ER-mediated pathways via interference on ERalpha transcription in prostatic cells. Not only PNRC2 but also the corepressor TLE1 functioned as ERRgamma coactivator in a reporter gene analysis. Transcriptional activation by ERR3 can be ligand-independent.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Estrogen-related receptor gamma
- Alias Symbols:
- ERR3; NR3B3; ERRgamma
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express ESRRG.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- Partner Proteins:
- AR, AR
- The immunogen for anti-ESRRG antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ESRRG
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Protein A purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- ESRRG antibody - middle region (ARP31655_T100)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Chicken: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-ESRRG antibody- ARP31655_T100
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: RIDAENSPYLNPQLVQPAKKPYNKIVSHLLVAEPEKIYAMPDPTVPDSDI
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ESRRG antibody is Catalog # AAP31655 (Previous Catalog # AAPP02442)
- Key Reference:
- Hentschke,M., et al., (2003) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 312 (4), 975-982
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 100 μl of distilled water. Final anti-ESRRG antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ESRRG antibody (ARP31655_T100)
Click here to view the ESRRG antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ESRRG antibody (ARP31655_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-ESRRG Antibody Titration: 0.5ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: ERRs, which are coexpressed with ERs in prostatic cells, could regulate cell growth and modulate ER-mediated pathways via interference on ERalpha transcription in prostatic cells. Not only PNRC2 but also the corepressor TLE1 functioned as ERRgamma coactivator in a reporter gene analysis. Transcriptional activation by ERR3 can be ligand-independent.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s ESRRG antibody (ARP31655_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ESRRG antibody.
Click here to view the ESRRG antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ESRRG antibody (ARP31655)
Rabbit Anti-ESRRG Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP31655
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Lung
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of bronchiole
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml