- Description of Target:
- TCF7L1 participates in the Wnt signaling pathway. It binds to DNA and acts as a repressor in the absence of CTNNB1, and as an activator in its presence. It is necessary for the terminal differentiation of epidermal cells, the formation of keratohyalin granules and the development of the barrier function of the epidermis. TCF7L1 down-regulates NQO1, leading to increased mitomycin c resistance.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Transcription factor 7-like 1 (T-cell specific, HMG-box)
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- TCF-3; TCF3
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express TCF7L1.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Transcription factor 7-like 1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- ALB, CTBP1, H3F3A, HIST4H4, NCOA3, PGR, RB1, TACC2, bel-1, tat, ACTN1, ACTN2, AR, BRCA2, CCND1, CDC25B, CIITA, CREBBP, CTBP1, CUX1, DACH2, EP300, ETV1, GATAD2A, GATAD2B, H3F3B, HIPK2, HMGN2, HNF1A, ING1, IRF1, IRF2, IRF7, JDP2, KAT2B, KLF13, MDM2, MECOM, MYOD1, NCOA1, NCOA3, NCOA4, NFE4, NOTCH1, NO
- The immunogen for anti-TCF7L1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human TCF7L1
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- TCF7L1 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP57917_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Dog: 86%; Rat: 86%; Mouse: 86%; Bovine: 86%; Rabbit: 86%
- Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Bovine, Dog, Rabbit
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-TCF7L1 antibody- ARP57917_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: ESENQSSSSDSEAERRPQPVRDTFQKPRDYFAEVRRPQDSAFFKGPPYPG
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TCF7L1 antibody is Catalog # AAP57917 (Previous Catalog # AAPP32328)
- Target Reference:
- Hillier,L.W., (2005) Nature 434 (7034), 724-731
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Product page for TCF7L1 antibody (ARP57917)
The information below lists the predicted species and target name associated to the peptide antigen. Please note, all available target reference numbers to the antigen sequence are presented, including unreviewed and protein isoforms.
To search for antibodies by species, please visit Aviva’s Species Reactivity Page. To search Aviva’s catalog of antibodies by sequence, please visit Aviva’s Antibody Blast Tool.
|Predicted Species & Target||Target Reference||Predicted Homology|
|African elephant TCF7L1 antibody; Loxodonta africana TCF7L1 antibody||G3U0J4||85%|
|African elephant TCF7L1 antibody; Loxodonta africana TCF7L1 antibody||G3TGP4||85%|
|Bovine Bt.44249 antibody; Bos taurus Bt.44249 antibody||F1MRT2||85%|
|Bovine Bt.44249 antibody; Bos taurus Bt.44249 antibody||F1MPE6||85%|
|Bovine BT.44249 antibody; Bos taurus BT.44249 antibody||F1MJN6||85%|
|Gray short-tailed opossum TCF7L1 antibody; Monodelphis domestica TCF7L1 antibody||F7AIP6||78%|
|Human TCF7L1 antibody; Homo sapiens TCF7L1 antibody||Q53T87||100%|
|Human TF7L1 antibody; Homo sapiens TF7L1 antibody||Q9HCS4||100%|
|Lowland gorilla TCF7L1 antibody; Gorilla gorilla gorilla TCF7L1 antibody||G3QZP8||92%|
|Mouse Tcf7l1 antibody; Mus musculus Tcf7l1 antibody||A1A550||85%|
|Mouse Tcf7l1 antibody; Mus musculus Tcf7l1 antibody||A1A549||85%|
|Mouse TF7L1 antibody; Mus musculus TF7L1 antibody||Q9Z1J1||85%|
|Northern white-cheeked gibbon TCF7L1 antibody; Nomascus leucogenys TCF7L1 antibody||G1QLB0||92%|
|Rabbit TCF7L1 antibody; Oryctolagus cuniculus TCF7L1 antibody||G1SVT7||85%|
|Rhesus macaque TCF7L1 antibody; Macaca mulatta TCF7L1 antibody||F6U055||92%|
|Small-eared galago TCF7L1 antibody; Otolemur garnettii TCF7L1 antibody||H0WHU3||85%|
|White-tufted-ear marmoset TCF7L1 antibody; Callithrix jacchus TCF7L1 antibody||F7H1K8||85%|
|White-tufted-ear marmoset TCF7L1 antibody; Callithrix jacchus TCF7L1 antibody||F6XER4||85%|
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TCF7L1 antibody (ARP57917_P050)
Click here to view the TCF7L1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TCF7L1 antibody (ARP57917_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-TCF7L1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: 293T
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: TCF7L1 participates in the Wnt signaling pathway. It binds to DNA and acts as a repressor in the absence of CTNNB1, and as an activator in its presence. It is necessary for the terminal differentiation of epidermal cells, the formation of keratohyalin granules and the development of the barrier function of the epidermis. TCF7L1 down-regulates NQO1, leading to increased mitomycin c resistance.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s TCF7L1 antibody (ARP57917_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org