- Description of Target:
- TCF7L1 participates in the Wnt signaling pathway. It binds to DNA and acts as a repressor in the absence of CTNNB1, and as an activator in its presence. It is necessary for the terminal differentiation of epidermal cells, the formation of keratohyalin granules and the development of the barrier function of the epidermis. TCF7L1 down-regulates NQO1, leading to increased mitomycin c resistance.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Transcription factor 7-like 1 (T-cell specific, HMG-box)
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- TCF-3; TCF3
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TCF7L1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TCF7L1.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Transcription factor 7-like 1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- UBC; mdfic; Mdfi; DAZAP2; CTNNB1;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human TCF7L1
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-TCF7L1 (ARP57917_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 86%; Dog: 86%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 86%; Rabbit: 86%; Rat: 86%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow; Dog; Human; Mouse; Rabbit; Rat
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-TCF7L1 (ARP57917_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: ESENQSSSSDSEAERRPQPVRDTFQKPRDYFAEVRRPQDSAFFKGPPYPG
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TCF7L1 (ARP57917_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP57917 (Previous Catalog # AAPP32328)
- Target Reference:
- Hillier,L.W., (2005) Nature 434 (7034), 724-731
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TCF7L1 antibody (ARP57917_P050)
Click here to view the TCF7L1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TCF7L1 antibody (ARP57917_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-TCF7L1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: 293T
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: TCF7L1 participates in the Wnt signaling pathway. It binds to DNA and acts as a repressor in the absence of CTNNB1, and as an activator in its presence. It is necessary for the terminal differentiation of epidermal cells, the formation of keratohyalin granules and the development of the barrier function of the epidermis. TCF7L1 down-regulates NQO1, leading to increased mitomycin c resistance.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s TCF7L1 antibody (ARP57917_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com