- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD140a
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CD140A; PDGFR2; MGC74795; RHEPDGFRA; PDGFRA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express PDGFRA.
- Protein Accession# :
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Platelet-derived growth factor receptor alpha
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB
- 35248 (57/20)
- The immunogen for anti-PDGFRA antibody: purified recombinant human platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) receptor alpha (extracellular domain), derived from the insect cell line Sf21.
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-PDGFRA antibody - OASA01243
- Applications Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin: 10 ug/ml - 20 ug/ml
ELISA: 0.5 ug/ml - 1 ug/ml
Western Blotting: 1 ug/ml - 2 ug/ml
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
10% - Trehalose
- Approx Protein Conc: 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline, pH 7.2
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.